The Podcast Quickstart Guidebook
Our action-filled, jargon-free guide to starting a podcast in 20 daysGet the Book
Our 20-day quickstart guide to starting a podcast, in easily readable, beautifully designed eBook format. The quickest possible way to start, with extensive tasks for each day, to get you taking action!
Grab the book today, to accompany our shorter email guide, and get your podcast live within a month.
Here's what you get in the Guide
Tutorials and tasks for every step of starting your podcast. You'll work through each of these steps over 20 days:
- Who is your podcast for?
- What equipment do you need?
- How to record on your computer
- Finding music for your podcast
- Why should they listen?
- How to create a website for your podcast
- What's the best media hosting service to use?
- Naming your podcast
- How to record an online call (incl. Skype)
- How long should a podcast be?
- Catchup & review
- How often should I podcast?
- What's your podcast format?
- How to script a podcast
- How to edit a podcast
- How much do you need to edit a podcast?
- How to make your podcast coverart
- How to get into Apple Podcasts / iTunes & elsewhere
- Next steps to grow your show
- How to make Podcasting easy & sustainable
Get started now!
Colin is a podcaster, speaker, PhD and founder of thePodcastHost.com and Alitu.com. The Podcast Host is a podcast network and a huge content resource on creating a successful show. Alitu is a tool automates podcast production and assists editing, making podcasting quick and easy!